At Marshall & Pringle Petmed, we have the experience, expertise and equipment to handle many difficult and complicated surgery cases. We will also offer the option of referral to specialist surgeons for challenging cases where we think there will be benefits for our patients and clients.
Murray Pringle has passed his examinations and has gained membership of the Australian and NZ College of Veterinary Scientists in Small Animal Surgery. Murray was also an examiner for this surgery qualification for 10 years.
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament and Knee Cartilage injuries
- Fracture Repair including compression plating
- Elbow and shoulder OCD surgery
Soft Tissue Surgery
- Abdominal Surgery- GDV, bowel obstructions, bladder surgery etc.
- Cancer Surgery
- Eye Surgery- entropian, conjunctival grafts, corneal ulcers etc.
- Trauma surgery
- Hernia Surgery
As with all our surgery cases, your pet will have the best in anesthesia , monitoring, nursing care and an individually tailored pain management plan.